Believe in Dragonflies

Believe in Dragonflies
We Do !

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WE are back in BUISNESS :)


BRIDee LOu LOu
Wow, what a sweet heart! She is my little cuddle bug. She loves to snuggle with mommy at any chance she can get! She also is a night owl, she comes to life when her brother and sister go to bed. She will sit and play for hours all by her self, i think she likes her time alone so she can actually play and not be bugged! She is currently potty training and is doing an amazing job, just need to work on the nights. Good JOB lou lou!!

Jerico
OH my little man! This age is the best he can make me laugh and smile till my belly and cheeks and killing, and he is just be funny Little jerico ! He is obsessed with BALLs, i mean any thing that even looks like a ball he just has to have! HE also can stand to have any hair, lint, fuzzie anything on him that is an"EEWWWWW." HE is an awesome little talker and will pretty much try to say anything he can!

Shelbee
She has the most amazing little mind, she can remember anything u tell her, and I mean ANYTHING. This little girl does not forget and will hold u accountable till u do or say what u promised her!! She is in 4 year old preschool and is reading and writing, I am so not ready for her to go to kindergarten (well maybe just a little bit) they just grow up to fast. She also love love love DINOSAURS and want to be a cowgirl paleontologist when she grows up. Just today she learned to ride her bike without training wheels, GO SHELBEE

1 comments:

Ma said...

HURRAH! You're blogging again! Missed getting updates about you guys!
...Aunt Shawn

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!
My sexy husband