Believe in Dragonflies

Believe in Dragonflies
We Do !

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Jerico, I Love the little smurk
The whole family

trick or treat gang



LOu LOu the chicken



Okay so I have to tell you when I first asked Shelbee what she wanted to be for Halloween she wanted to be a crab. Okay weird I know but we looked and looked for a costume and could not find one. Shelbee was quite disappointed so she settled for Jessie the cowgirl off toy story. Brindee was supposed to be a devil, because it fits her so well, then I felt bad and let her be the chicken. Jerico was a dalmation puppy for all about um 15 minutes then he blew out his diaper, so I turned him into a pumpkin. Anyway We LOVE Halloween




0 comments:

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!
My sexy husband