Believe in Dragonflies

Believe in Dragonflies
We Do !

Thursday, February 28, 2008

MY Daddy....... Wow what a MAN!!!!

We went to Little America last night for the U of U Founders Day 2008 Alumni Association where my dad was being honored for the Distinguished Alumni award for the great success he has had in the world with his business and for being a graduate of the U of U. It was pretty amazing I had a huge grin the whole time from ear to ear cause you are so proud that your father has accomplished something like that. There were five people total being honored and talk about 5 amazing people all int eh same room it was pretty neat.
So I love you Dad you amazed me once again!!!!

0 comments:

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!
My sexy husband