Believe in Dragonflies

Believe in Dragonflies
We Do !

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big News in the Jones Household!

Shelbee Has started dance she is soooo cute!
Shelbee can't wait to go to dance with her friends!

Shelbee loooovvvveeesss her panda, it goes everywhere with us
We are going to be BIG SISTERS!
Yes, that is right Louie and I are expecting our 3rd child this September! Stunned. . . I know how you fill, I still have a baby. We are really excited though and can't wait to complete our family of five. We always wantede three kids and know it has happened I will be done having kids by the ripe ole age of 25 so I am still young and able to take on the challenge and blessing ahead of me. We are realy hoping for a boy so everybudy keep your fingers crossed, but the way Louie decides and it is up to him, It will be a adorable little girl!!

So we definantely will keep you all posted on what happens!

0 comments:

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!

I usally think guys look so gay in bandanas but, Damn he looks hot!!
My sexy husband